S: I roped Maggie into going on the old fashioned cars with me. Look - she is JUST tall enough to drive and I was JUST tall enough to ride.
S: But she chickened out and asked Char to drive us. Char was a good sport and let me steer! Yahoo!
G: I was too busy posing for pics with the cousins to care.
S: Oh well Grace - you're too young to ride on my favorite....the potato sack slide. That's Char and I at the very top. Look at Maggie go!
S: Looks high doesn't it? I have no fear...loved it and begged to go on it multiple times!
S: Took a nice frosty treat break...snowcones and ice cream. Mom's wallet took the hit! Thanks Mom!
S: We ended our day on the Train ride around the whole park.
S: Look at how excited I was....arms in the air!
No comments:
Post a Comment