Saturday, August 14, 2010

I have a Winning Smile!

S:  I went for my first dental checkup...at Winning Smiles!  Benny and Jake have been hanging out at their dentist's office recently....so I thought I would check out what all the hype was about.
S:  Mom made me show her my winning smile and teeth before I went in. 
S:  Isn't this a great way to be welcomed?  Your name goes on the board if it's your first time coming in.
S:  Forget teeth cleaning.....check out the train table!!  They even have a Mini Movie Theatre, Playstation Room, and lovely coffee bar for the adults.  Fancy!
S:  I was an excellent little patient and opened my mouth wide for Marcia.
 
S:  I also tried my hand at tooth cleaning on this friendly stuffed monkey.  HA!
S:  I scoped out the dental cleaning equipment too.  Everything seems to be in order.
S:  Dr. Mike was very impressed with my chompers and I got to pick a nice prize from the huge Prize Machine!  Yahooo!!  Just got my free kid's meal to Red Robin in the mail for being such a good patient. 
 S:  I LOVE a good trip to the dentist!

No comments: