Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adventures with the Shaftys Part Deux!

S:  Don't worry I got quality time with Isabella too.  I gave her a few pushes on her swing.
S:  Then Savanna and I cooled off with mini popsicles - BEFORE we even ate lunch!  
Aunt Shafty is the BEST! 
S:  Without any hesitation I hopped into the driver's seat and drove Savanna around. 
S: I think Uncle Jeff souped up the engine cause I had that pink Jeep going!!  Yeeeee HAW!!
G:  Isabella and I stayed in the safety of the swing.  Too dangerous with Sammy driving around!
S:  Remember how I experienced my first BM on the potty at the girls' house in February? Savanna had been all up in my business while I was in there trying to take care of business.
 S:  Well apparently those Shaft girls love to hang out with me in the bathroom because this time Isabella came in to watch me!  Ha!  Good thing I am good under pressure. 
 S&G:  Another great day with the Shaftys....can't wait to have you girls over soon!

No comments: