Thursday, August 12, 2010

Christy Girls!!

 S:  Three Friends in a Teacup ride!
 
 S:  Maggie was the best sport ever and went on all of the kiddie rides with me.  Not sure what I am going to do next year when no one is short enough to ride with me.  Patrick was too tall! 
 
 S:  Maybe next year Grace and I can sit together and smile all cute in this truck!
 G:  In the meantime, Mom and I smiled all cute while we were hanging in the shade while everyone rode the rides! 
 S:  Char, Maggie, and I stopped to pose for pics too!!
 S:  Remind me next year that I DO NOT enjoy the "Crazy Bus" ride.  Brooke said that I hated it last year, but I insisted on riding it this year.  Char said I was not happy about it despite my smiley face!
 
 S:  Oh well.....time for lunch anyway!
 

No comments: