Friday, August 13, 2010

Our Great Gram Z!

 S&G:  Our Great Gramma Z was a beautiful lady wasn't she?
 
 S:  Here she is when Mom and Dad told her they were expecting me back at Christmas of 2006.....waterworks! 
 
 S:  Gram and Tiffany were always excited to see me when I dropped by to visit.
 
 G:  I got some quality time with Gram too.  Wish I had gotten just a little bit more though.  : (
 
 S:  She loved pinching my chubby cheeks!
 
 S:  And she was always a good sport when Mom asked her to pose for pics with me!
 
 G:  Glad she posed for this great pic with me and the ladies at this years Father's Day soiree.
 
 S:  GG was the BEST sport...even swinging the bat with me in the backyard.  Whatta slugger!
 
 S:  GG always looked out for me.  I always knew I could go to her when my nose was runny - GG always had tissues on hand! 
 S:  A throwback pic from the days of my youth with GG and Uncle Bucko. I am such a lucky boy!
 S:  Love me some GG.
 
 S:  We shared many a good laughs with Gram!
 
 Cheers to our Gram Z!! 
 
She lived her life to the fullest and spoiled our family with her love and delicious food for 85 years.
We love you Gram and will miss you terribly.

2 comments:

Ben & Jake said...

<3 <3 Love You Gram Z <3 <3

Drew and Luke said...

So sorry to hear about Gram Z, she was a really nice lady.
Love,
The Dvornski's