G: Just a 6 month old........
G: Chillin' in my GIRAFFE hoodie from J. Hauger.
G: Life is good. I'm celebrating by going to a Halloween Scavenger Hunt with Sammy and Mom tonight at Mom's school. I'm going to hang with Drew and Aunt Heidi too. Hooray!
**Pretty sure Mom's students are going to be all up in my business. I hope she protects me! **
Happy 6 Months to ME!
4 comments:
HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY!
So glad we could celebrate with you tonight! You looked great in your Hot Dog costume!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
Drew
Grace mom needs to teach you the difference between an elephant and a giraffe! Ask your mom about the memorable experience Uncle Josh had involving giraffes about a year and a half ago....its the reason i got you the hoodie!! Happy 6 month bday cutie!
Love, Uncle Josh
Nice edit Mom, uh, i mean Grace! :)
Post a Comment