S&G: CRY! Oh well....we are 0-5 thus far in the Bills season. But that doesn't stop us from having fun on Sundays in our Bills gear!
S: Ong Ba Ngoai surprised me with a neat marker coloring set.
G: I didn't get anything but a lot of hugs and kisses from Ba Ngoai - I'll take those any day!!
G: I spent the day with Ong Ba Ngoai so that Mom and Dad could go to the Bills game with their friends and family.
G: Here I am hanging out watching a Bills game at Ong Ba Ngoai's house. Rockin' my hand-me-down Buffalo Bills gear that three little boys wore before me.
G: Check out this little boy. Look familiar?
What an upgrade to Ong Ba Ngoai's television from three year ago huh!?
G: Sam didn't rock the matching hair flair like I do!!
G: I had a great time playing with you today Ong Ba Ngoai - thank you so much for watching me!
S: What about me? I got to spend the day with Aunt Sue, Aunt Laura, Brooke, and Patrick! Pancake breakfasts, playing in leaves with my cousins, watching Patrick's hockey game and scoring some awesome rink pizza? Awesome.
S&G: We are the luckiest kids ever to have loving family to hang out with us. Thanks - we love you!

1 comment:
Oh man, these pics of Grace are ADORABLE!!!!!!! Love her.
(I would commiserate with you on our football teams, but I can't complain about the Chiefs...YET!)
Post a Comment