S: This was my second trip to Niagara Falls and it was awesome!
S: Mom told me that I was going to the Cave of the Winds and Di Truc said that we needed to fuel up on leftover Fatmans Pizza before we headed in. Good idea.
S: I wasn't sure what to expect - but it should have been a tip when they gave us these rain parkas and fancy Cave of the Wind sandals!
S: Mom and I were super excited to see what the hype was all about.
S: HOLY COW - we were SOOOO close to the Falls! Like how my pants got rolled up?
S: How well do you know your Asians? Is this Mommy or Di Truc with me?
S: What about here!?
Oh don't you worry....there's more!
1 comment:
Oooohhhh!! Looks like fun! Good choice skipping Hurricane Deck! I went there with my mommy when I was still in her belly and I swear even I got wet!!! Miss you!
Love,
Drew
Post a Comment