Saturday, October 30, 2010

Funny Faces!

S:  I found myself in the face painting chair.....just like I did last year. 
I manned up this time around....on the FACE, not just the hand!  Wish that Ben and Jake had come with us.
 G:  I am no wuss......I went straight for a pumpkin on my chubby cheeks.  The lady who did it said that there was a lot of real estate to work with on my pudgy face! 
 S:  Sparkling Candy Corn!
 G:  Pudgy pumpkin for a pudgy girl. 
 S:  Oh.....we weren't the ONLY ones to get their faces painted.  Ong Ngoai stepped up.  What did he get? 
 S:  A TIGER!!!  Props to Grace, Di Hai, and Di Truc!!!  Year of the TIGER!!
 S&G:  We thought it was pretty cool that Ong Ngoai got his face painted.  And so did all of the people who we encountered at the Pumpkin Farm!! 
 S:  I giggled hysterically when I saw the finished look......that was the best part!  
The things a Grandfather will do for his grandkids! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..lookin good, guys!!

We had such a great time at our annual photo shoot! :) You were rockstars!!!