Monday, May 30, 2011

Tonsil and Adenoid Free Lifestyle

S:  Sorry for the cliffhanger.  I am fine!  Ok - you might not know it from this picture.  But, I really am. 
 S: Here I am recovering in the hospital with Mom.  I was a hot mess when I came out of surgery, but Mom got me calmed down and we read books together. 
 S:  Dad felt so bad for me!
 S:  I was a very good patient and they let me go home after taking out my I.V. 
 S:  When I got home, Papa Cork came over immediately to bring me a Monster truck, ice cream, and popsicles! 
 S:  Ong Ba Ngoai brought me homemade soup and balloons too!  I am the luckiest boy ever!
 S:  I stayed at home with Dad on Friday and he let me eat ice cream ON THE COUCH! 
S:  I'm doing much better and even got out of the house today.  Thanks for all of the well wishes! 

1 comment:

Drew and Luke said...

oh Sammy! That first one was a tear-jerker...just ask our mom! Glad you are feeling better!