Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Makin' the Rounds!

Grace:  back to ME!  It was my party and I made sure I checked in with my guests.  First up - Ong Ngoai!
G:  Then I checked in on the food smorgasbord and everything seemed to be in order. 
Auntie Anh was happy that I requested Fatmans pizza! 
G:  Jakey was so excited to be there for my party - I got a HUGE hug! 
G:  Uncle Brian wasn't AS cuddly.....but he was happy to be there - deep down. 
G:  Uncle Bucko was happy to see my destroy some cake on my big day!
G:  Papa Cork and Uncle Bart couldn't help oogling my cuteness.  awww....
G:  I got some quality girl time with Sophia until she went after my pig tails! 
G:  Uncle Calooch apologized for Sophia's grabby hands and I accepted. 
G:  And I wasn't mad after Ba Ngoai made me try on all of the hats.  I knew it was all in the name of fashion.
Clap! Clap!  It's my birthday!

No comments: