S: Yea, yea, yea.....it was Grace's party. But I rocked the house too. First up, check Aunt Katie's vision to make sure she was ready to PARTY! Her nephew, Michael, thought I was hysterical!
S: My boy, Mason, rolled up in his Cadillac wagon and hung out in Baby Jail with us.
S: Aunt Kate tried to keep an eye on Michael, Ben, Jonah, and I.....but we were all over the backyard for the Easter Egg Hunt!
S: Jonah and I almost wrestled over this egg in my shed house.
S: I led the group over to my dirt pile at the end of the Hunt. Mom loved that!
S: Don't worry, Brooke helped Mason collect some loot. We'd never leave a wounded boy without candy!
S: Then it was back to Baby Jail to wait for dinner. I think the Birthday Girl made it in too.
S: Pizza Party with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Calooch.....our lovely chaperones! Thanks for hanging with us!
S: Post dinner Party Buzz! Baby Jail was where it was AT!
No comments:
Post a Comment