Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Year of Grace.

G:  Yup - I am officially a ONE YEAR OLD now!
 G:  Seems like just yesterday that I was born.  Here I am at the hospital on a glorious April day in 2010.


 G:  A month later and I was still rocking my lush head of hair. 


 G:  At two months, I made sure to add more hair flair.  Look at that belly.

 G:  Mom may have zoomed in a little too close on my face at three months. 
But I was still all smiles in the sunshine. 

 G:  I feel like I may have been rockin' a little tan last year in August.  
That was after a lot of pool time with family and friends.  Gosh, I miss the sun.  
But look how cute my little toes are and how nice I am sitting in my Bumbo.
 G:  I also began enjoying lounging around in my jammies on comfy chairs.  Look at how chubby my face is!

 G:  At six months I was rocking out some solid foods in my high chair. 

 G:  At seven months, I was rolling around all over the floor. 

 G:  At eight months, I enjoyed my first Christmas at home with family and friends!
 G:  Here I am showing how limber I am at nine months old.  Toe touch-er!

 G:  By ten months, my cankles are clearing up and so are my thunder thighs. 
 G:  But then I started hitting solid food pretty hard and I think I thickened up a bit by 11 months. 

 G:  And now at 12 months......I have evolved into a pig-tailed eating machine. 
 Grace: I can have my cake and eat it too! 


 Happy Birthday to me!  Wait til you see the fun I had at my birthday party! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!! I can't believe your already a year old.

I Love You
Aunt Laura

Uncle Josh said...

Happy birthday Baby Grace!! Look how big and cute you've gotten in the past year!! Hopefully Mommy feeds you some of those won tons you love soooo much for your bday dinner!! Miss you!
Uncle Josh

Chip said...

Happy Gracie Birthday!!!

Drew and Luke said...

Happy Birthday Grace!!!!