Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter with Papa and the family!

G:  After a nap at home, we moved on to Papa's house to celebrate Easter Sunday. 
I cuddled with Great Aunt Karen and showed off my Easter dress.
 G:  I found my Easter basket too.  I didn't search in any kitchen drawers either Sammy! HA!
 G:  Too bad the Sabres didn't win on Easter Sunday (OR the Philly series) and delayed our tasty dinner.  I caused quite a ruckus when I changed the channel while playing with the remote.  
Uncle Chip said I was just too cute to take the remote away from me!  >)
 G:  Papa taught me that if I am going to be a Buffalo sports fan, that I am going to need a little something to sip on to ease the anxiety and pain.  suds. 
 G:  I think I'll stick with chocolate for now.  Too many vices can't be good for a one year old. 

No comments: