S&G: Seems like Auntie Anh was just here and now we get her back WITH the rest of the LyJordan Crew today. Hooray!
G: She was so excited to see me crawling around when she came home for my Dip.
S: It may have been all fun and games for you little girl.
Auntie Anh commissioned me to being the Stomping Boy to help her back pain.
S: I wasn't really sure this was the BEST idea.
S: But then Auntie Anh insisted I get back to work. So I did.
S: My reward for excellent back stomping........airplane rides!
S: AND an awesome workout regimen that Auntie Anh, my Boot Camp instructor put together for me. It's called the Pooh Workout, named after the poor Pooh Bear that I hurled over.
I can still hear Auntie Anh yelling her crazy chants and I am still sweaty from the workout.
S&G: Looking forward to an awesome family visit! Stay tuned!
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you on this visit! And we miss you already. July will be here before you know it Mayles. Better gear up for Hurricane LyJordan 2011 Part II!
Love, Cousins Ben and Jake
Post a Comment