S: Another pre-Grace event........a day at the Zoo with Maggie. HOORAY!
S: We checked out Maggie's favorite critter - the River Otter.
S: Mom enjoyed having a 9 year old around. Maggie loved pushing me around in my stroller!
S: I loved visiting the gorillas. They are HUGE and I kept telling my Mom how much they look like people!
S: We took a quick snack break too - all that walking/strolling around will wipe you out!
S: Back to business......we have places to go!
S: Here we are inside the Rainforest Exhibit. CHEESE!
S: Mom pointed out her favorite little guys....the capybaras. They are cuddly looking critters!
S: Maggie and I posed with the lovely waterfall. This is where I got my inspiration to trick my Auntie Anh - I told her that I was old enough to take a shower using the "Rainforest" shower wand. HA HA!
S: I am barely tall enough to look over the fence in at Hank and Tasha the Rhinoceroses. They have a daughter named Clover.
S: I told Maggie that I had a special treat for her.....
S: She had never been on the Choo Choo Train at the Zoo before and I asked her to go with me. Not sure if she was really that excited to go, but she was a good sport about it.
S: We had such a good time at the Zoo - can't wait to take Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment