Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dress up!!

 S: So - I got gussied up recently.  Not to just hold Gracie - which I LOVE to do by the way.
 G: I gut my dressy dress on to meet some more neighbors - the Czarneckis!!  Here I am meeting Jessica, Mr. and Mrs. Czarnecki.  Thanks for the great gifts to welcome me to the neighborhood!
 
 G: Jess was rocking the same pink color on her fingernails and she promised me she would give me a mani/pedi sometime soon!  
 
 G: Mr. Czarnecki was just impressed with my monster toes/feet!
 
 S: Remember how gussied up I was?  It went to visit my friend Maggie, at her First Communion party.  She had been sporting her beautiful white gown, but it didn't stay on too long before she changed into her comfy clothes. 
 
S: Mrs. Christy gave me a great view of the cake before Maggie cut it. 
 
 S: I was a hit with the ladies!  Here I am with Missy and Maggie, pretending to be a "Shy Guy". 
 

No comments: