Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Momma's Day!

S: I surprised my Mom with a Mother's Day present that I made at Aunt Nene's house.   
S: I made pinwheel flowers out of old magazines and glued photos of my adorable face in the middle! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
S: Ong Ba Ngoai came over to celebrate Mother's Day with a delicious Italian meal that Dad whipped up! 
G: I was there too!  Strawberry cake and chocolate covered strawberries - YUM!
S & G: We brought out the hanging baskets that we picked out from Ben, Sam, Jake, and Grace for Ba Ngoai! 
G: Here I am with Ong Ba Ngoai in their guest bedroom.  It is my first time being at their house!  Check out the HUGE new wardrobe they got for me!  I will be staying here with my Mom ALL week so that my Dad and brother get ample sleep before they go back to school. 
G: Thanks for taking care of us Ong Ba Ngoai - this should be fun!

No comments: