Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

S:  I started my school day with a lovely FaceTime chat with Benny and Jake.  Thanks for the words of encouragement Benny.  And you'll be doing this soon enough Jakey!  
 S:  Dad and Mom went to work late so that they could walk me to school on my first day.  
 S:  Smooth sailing......all three Mayles were all smiles and happy about the first day!  
 S:  I'm super lucky that my friend, Alex, is in class with me!  
 S:  Double bonus - my friend, Henry, is in my class too!  
 S:  I'm going to miss having Dominic in my class, but lucky for us.....we'll be neighborhood buds for life!  Hope you have a great first day in Kindergarten at St. Johns tomorrow buddy.  Hard to believe that we started Pre-K together a year ago - time flew by!  

1 comment:

Ben & Jake said...

We knew you'd have a great day Sam! And we know you'll have a GREAT YEAR!

xoxoxo
Cousins