Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to School!

S:  Check out the picture I colored in on my first day of Pre-K. 
I am working on staying in the lines.
 S:  Before I even got to coloring, I had to make sure I looked sharp. 
Dad helped me comb my hair. 
 S:  That pesky Mayle cowlick is always trying to get me down.
  Thanks for getting me spiffed Dad!
 S:  Mom didn't mean to color coordinate us  - but don't we look cute!?
 S:  I was SUPER excited for my first day. 
 S:  It was a BONUS that my buddy, Dominic, is in the same class as me!
 S:  We headed right to the tool area and started building.  I had a great first day!
 S:  Did I mention that my first day was also a Half day - and that there was no coverage for me after dismissal!?  Good thing my Ong Ngoai came to school to rescue me! 
Thanks - we had a GREAT time together.  I am so lucky. 
 S:  Mom was so busy running around on the first day, that she didn't snap a pic of me with my teacher. 
She made up for it by grabbing one today.  
Here I am with Mrs. Spradley - I hope we have lots of fun together this year!

No comments: