G: Uncle Josh surprised me by picking me up from daycare.
G: I was just SOO excited to see him! It's been a LONG time since I last saw Uncle Josh!
G: He came ALL the way from San Diego to see me. OR.....go to a wedding, but I'll take it!
G: It was an exciting day, because I got to meet PJ Talty for the first time at the party we threw for our friends!
S: I got to hang out with Olivia. Our parents thought it was cute that we had a date together again.
G: I LOVED playing with PJ!
Too bad I am also a little too heavy handed in my assistance to bounce PJ. Sorry Aunt Katie!
S: I was super excited to see Uncle Josh too. We even had a sleepover and I had my first guest in my top bunkbed.......good times Uncle Josh!
S: Don't worry. I got QT with PJ Talty too. Aunt Katie, Uncle Calooch, and I read him a bedtime story.
2 comments:
Baby Grace it was wonderful seeing you and I cant wait till the next time we hang out! Lil Sam, thanks for letting me crash in your awesome top bunk bed!.....super comfy! Thanks to all the Mayle crew for always making Uncle Josh's Buffalo trips memorable ones!.....until next time!.......
R.I.P. Glen. You will never be forgotten! ;)
Post a Comment