Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy New Home!

S&G:  We were super excited to visit Aunt Sarah and Uncle Marty's new home together.  
 G:  I got the sneak peak at the crazy wallpaper that was reminiscent to OUR bad wallpaper when we first moved in - all from the comforts of the cozy chairs in the kitchen.  I like what they've done with the place!  Bears and Bills chairs!  
G:  Okay - my second time back at the Bergerson's residence was a definite UPGRADE!  The wallpaper is all gone and it looks gorgeous.  I also scored bonus bounce time with PJ and Aunt Katie!
 G:  I also took Mom's camera and snapped this shot of the little fella.  Love him!  
 S&G:  Aunt Sarah and Uncle Marty are the BEST and let us take over one of the guest bedrooms to have our own movie night!   I think it has more to do with the fact that the adults got to hang out without us in their hair......but whatevs! 
 G:  Uncle Marty - the house looks great.  Congrats!  
 S&G:  Aunt Sarah  -we're so happy that you have a glorious home to start your family in.  Can't wait to meet little Bergy!  Thanks for having us over and loving us so much.  


No comments: