Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mayle Mania!

S:  One of the best things I love about our annual party?  The Bounce House!!  
Check out the mad air I caught before everyone got to our house. 
G:  Even I got to go in it.  I was a little leery and hung on to Mom a bit - but it was fun!
S:  I also got to catch up with a bunch of my friends.  Dylan and I got to work in my dirt pile.
S:  I was also "that weird kid" that wore my snorkel and mask (thanks Brooke and Patrick!) during the party.
G:  I was too busy schmoozing it up with my family and friends.  Hi Aunt Laura! 
S:  I checked in with Mom every once in awhile.  Check out my sweaty 'do. 
And who thought it would be a good idea to put me in a white Polo shirt!? 

No comments: