Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Double Dates

S&G:  We got together with the Cerifkos awhile back.  We tore up the playroom at their new house!
 G:  I fed Ethan some sort of toy. 
 S:  I ate a REAL ice cream sandwich that Mom and I brought to share. Emma was super impressed! 
 S:  Hand washing as part of our date?!  Our Moms are sticklers for cleanliness! 
 G:  Meanwhile Ethan and I are playing with dog leashes and getting into the beer and wine cooler!
  Second kid syndrome!
 S:  Ehhh - they let us do what we want too - like stare at a HUGE toad! 
 He was a BEAST! 
 S&G:  On to the sandbox!! 
 G:  It was getting close to the end of our date and I waited for Ethan to make a "move".
  He didn't take any hints - so I initiated the hug. 
 G:  Whatever...it's the 21st Century!! 
S&G:  Here's to more double dates with the Cerifkos!! 

No comments: