Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Photo Shoot.....

S&G: Yup -we had another photo shoot with Ryan when the LyJordans were in town for the holidays.
  It was interesting getting 4 kids to smile at the camera at the same time.  Oh -and 6 adults too! 
 G:  I worked much better on a one-to-two ratio. 
 G:  Eh, who are we kidding!?  I can ham it up with any amount of people! 
 S:  Well, duh!!  You learned it from me Grace! 
 Although Ben and Jake were pretty good at looking uber cute! 
 S:  Did I tell you that the Botanical Gardens had a sweet train set?!
 S:  I even got to power it up.
 S&G:  Yea.....like we said - REALLY hard to get four kids to smile at the same time.  
G:  Whatever- I did it right on cue.  What's the problem boys!?
 G:  A little better. 
 G:  Oh well - Girl Power is much easier!
 S&G:  Another great photo shoot Ryan -thanks for being so persistent and patient!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all look great! :) Sorry your fluffer couldn't be there! ;)