Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SWING...Batter Batter!

 What better way to celebrate a two year old's birthday than a PINATA!?
 
 S:  I thought it was an outstanding plan to let a bunch of kids whack a hanging number 2 with a baseball bat - even if it was a PLASTIC bat! 
 S:  After multiple hits and a lot of coaxing - we got the bounty of candy to come out.  Mason and I scrambled to collect it while Aunt Ninny looked on.
 S:  Thanks to Alex, that is.  She was the only one who was able to make any progress with the plastic bat!
 
 S:  After we enjoyed some candy...Mason opened his present from Grace an I.  We will enjoy many games of hoops together! 
 
 S:  Mason liked it so much, he demanded the hoop be set up and we played a energy-filled game of hoops with the Krzes girls. 
 S:  Then I pushed Mason around the backyard in his car....oops....someone call AAA! 
 The Dads chilled out together and enjoyed a few cold ones. 
 G:  I was there too!!  Lots of ladies enjoyed my company and I was passed around like a doll.  But Aunt Nina had me most of the time!! 

No comments: