S: We continued our Memorial Day weekend fun at Papa Cork's house. I played a fun game of Whack-a-Ball with Ba Ngoai.
S: I had quite the crowd watching me: Dad, Papa, and Ba Ngoai.
S: Yea, that's pretty much all I do with it.....whack balls and pretend to "hammer"!
Papa also took time to check in on his Famous Perfect Chicken! DELISH!
S: Ong Ngoai waited patiently for the chicken and found shade in my hat! Silly Ong Ngoai!
S: I was too busy running through the sprinkler by then.
G: I was rockin out Patriotic Pride in my little Sailor outfit from Ong Ba Ngoai with Aunt Laura.
G: But all that pride made me tired too. Nap on Ba Ngoai.
First attempt at a full Mayle family photo.
We'll keep working on it.
1 comment:
I think your family photo is great! Everyone is at least looking at the camera sort of.... Great job! I'm sure there will be many more to practice with!
Love,
Drew
Grace - It was great to see you the other day! You're so cute!
Post a Comment