G: I had a great gang to welcome me into this world. Even though Dad wanted to stay at work until 2, I messed up his plans by arriving at 1:50. Good thing you decided to finally check your voicemail after Mom called you four times Dad! Made it just in the nick of time!
G: Here is my Auntie Anh (Di Hai). Thanks to Uncle Dave, she made it here in time to get picked up by Ong Ngoai at the airport, get dropped off immediately at Mommy's school, pick Mom up, and take her right to the hospital! From the moment her plane touched down to my birth....it was a total of 3 hours!
By the way, she has also been our resident I.T. support specialist - taking and uploading pictures, sending out emails, Facebooking, and yes, guest blogging (What? You really thought I was typing all of this out? I'm not even a day old! I can barely keep my eyes open let alone type on a keyboard!)
G: My first official visitor who was not a blood relative - Aunt Ninny! Hope you are ready for one of these in a few months. I hollered so that the baby inside her belly could hear me say hello!
G: Here I am with my mom and dad. I'm a pretty lucky kid, huh? More pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment