Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'M COMING HOME!

G:  I came home today!
 
 G:  First, Dad had to come and get me from the nursery for the last time.  Goodbye nursery. I hardly knew ya!

G:  Can't have a coming home party without a photo shoot!  I got the paparazzi all up in my business!
 
 
G:  Thanks for my cool coming home outfit Ong Ba Ngoai and Di Hai!  I love it. So pink and girly - just like me - Princess Grace!  (my knit hat was made by a lady who volunteers at the hospital)

 
G:  Photo shoot over. Now I gotta get my dress all mussed up in the car seat?  BOOO!!!!!  Lucky for Mom and Dad, I did great on my car ride home.
 
G:  Welcome to the world of two kids Mom!  Are you sure you are ready to start your new life? Stay tuned for more pics of my arrival at home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow ... she is going to be a vocal one:) Welcome to the family Grace!