Saturday, July 18, 2015

Birthday Party #1

Samson: I spent my whole weekend celebrating my birthday! Here I am with the guys gearing up for a soccer game.  
 Goofy Pic!  
 Action shot......
 Then Daddy and Mr. Mac played QB for our flag football game.  Thanks for the set Ben and Jake!  
 Dom went for the pass from Dad!  
 Surrounded by my friends to open my presents.  
 They like to get REAL close!!!  Thanks for spoiling me fellas!  
 Me and my frother, Dominic.  Mom did a bang up on my soccer cake.  
 Thanks Mommy and Daddy!  
 Oh....Mom made cupcakes, cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries that looked like footballs too!  Photo Credit - Ba Ngoai.  
 G:  I was so excited about my cookie that I forgot to look up with Ong Ngoai!  
 Mr. Shanahan did a Blitz visit and got in on our Wiffle Ball Fest.  
What a great birthday.   I'm so lucky!!  

1 comment:

Ben & Jake said...

Oh man! This looks like so much fun. We wish we had been there to celebrate with you but at least we got two weeks of Cousin Fun this summer with more to come! Happy Birthday Samson!

Love, Ben and Jake