S: We were scrolling through Mom's phone and saw these pics. Here I am enjoying a lovely banana bread Annie shared with me.
S: I was SO proud of the tiny puzzle that Daddy and I did together.
S&G: Here we are with our Halloween cash, cards and treats from Ong Ba Ngoai - thank you! That's right - we said HALLOWEEN! No one said we were punctual people. Don't judge.
G: Who could judge this cute face?
G: Not only can I goof around - but I can cook too. Roasted Brussel Sprouts anyone?
G: Here I am with Fenway, the dog Uncle Bucko got me. I brought him to Show and Tell at school.
G: Yum - my chocolate ice cream reward bequeathed to me from Ong Ngoai for taking care of his house!
S: Oh yea.....I got Garretts Caramel Popcorn that Uncle Josh sent us to enjoy from his recent Chicago trip. YUM! Thanks Uncle Josh!
G: I played with the guitar Uncle Josh gave me for my birthday....take that!
Gotta love the random pictures Mom takes of us everyday. Life is never dull in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment