Saturday, October 5, 2013

Butterflies and BBQ!

S&G:  We LOVED the mini Wegmans at Strong Museum!  
G:  I checked out the fish section for something to make for Ong Ba Ngoai.  
S&G:Fake  Gluten Free baked goods for Dad! 
S&G:  We totally dug shopping for fake groceries and getting to check out our items too!  
G:  I hit up some glowsticks with Daddy. 
S:  I showed Daddy my foosball skills that Ben and Jake taught me!  
G:  Game Time with Momma!  
S&G:  Riveted by Pac Man.  
G:  We also checked out the Butterfly Garden.  
S:  I was on high alert for butterflies!
S:  "See Dad?!"  
G:  Cheese!  
G: I also scoped out the Bearenstein Bear area.  
G:  Just me and Sister Bear!  
G:  I hit up a taxi ride with Elmo and Cookie Monster!  
S:  We ended our great Family Day in Rochester with a stop at the legendary Dinosaur BBQ - pulled pork for me!  Can't wait til they open one in Buffalo soon! 

1 comment:

Ben & Jake said...

Looks like so much fun! Do you think we can go together next time we're in the B-Lo?