Friday, May 10, 2013

Cake and Presents.....every kid's dream!

G: Mmmmm.....Wegmans whipped cream cake..... where are you Auntie Anh!?  
G:  I enjoyed by bithday cake - thanks Ong Ba Ngoai!  
The MacDonald Family enjoyed the sunshine at my party!  
G:  Ready to open presents!?  
I love presents!  
G:  Did you notice my beautiful dress?  Great Gramma Lomas let me borrow it from her handmade dress archives!  
G:  Thank you for the handmade cards Jakey.....we loved them!  
J. Crew jewelry?  Right up my alley Auntie Anh! 
Thanks to everyone who spoiled me with gifts and their presence!  I am the luckiest girl!  

1 comment:

Ben & Jake said...

I wish we could have been there --- not just for the cake (but YUM!) but to celebrate with you Gracie Poo! We love you and you look super cute in all of your hair flair and your special handmade dress!

Love, Auntie Anh & the boys