Monday, April 29, 2013

Not According to Plan....

G:  Well - I started off my birthday morning a bit rough....with a fever of 102!  I was too miserable to even appreciate the birthday blitz serenade from Willa, Delia, Emi, and Dom!  
 G:  Unfortunately Mom and Dad had to cancel my birthday party - but I still got to open my presents.  I especially enjoyed the birthday card that Samson made for me ALL on his own - spelling and all!  
 S:  You're welcome Lil' Sister.....wish you had felt better.  
 G:  Although with my new Toms - I should be back in business in NO time!  
 G:  And I did just that - turned out to be a 24 hour bug and I spent the next day at the beach with my friends!  
 G:  Uncle Bucko came to celebrate and watch me blow out my candle.  I'm looking forward for my Redo on Saturday!  I'll stay healthy!

1 comment:

Ben & Jake said...

Happy Happy Birthday Gracie Poo! We wish we could have been there to celebrate - either your actual birthday or your make up birthday!

xoxo
Ben and Jake