Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Two Tales of Camping.....

G:  I spent a relaxing day at the spa with the girls and got a pedicure from Emi.  
 S:  I went 4-wheeling with Dad again!  
 G:  I cuddled up with Gammy (Dom and Emi's Grandma) and Aunt Jojo's iPhone.  
 G:  Then we squeezed in the cart for a ride!  
 G:  Then I hung out with Aunt Jojo and Gammy.  
 G:  Miss Karen took me for a spin too.  
 S:  I took in a nice little baseball camp with Josh, Big Sam, and Dom.  
 G:  Who needs baseball?  I got some quality time in with Mr. Sonny - my all time fave!  
 S:  I don't have time for that Grace - Mr. Mac took Big Sam, Dom, and I out on the boat!  
 S&G:  No matter how you slice it - we had a great time camping with the Macs and Gentiles - thanks guys!  

No comments: