Monday, July 16, 2012

We're BACK!

G:  We're back from the Dominican and need to catch you up on life before we left.  
Here I am playing with cousin Matt at our Father's Day Dinner!  
 S&G:  We can't wait until Matt and Anna get married next year!
 G:  Uncle Bucko was in full effect.
 S:  I showed off my bologna muscles to Uncle Rob.  Thanks for surprising us with the visit!
 Look at all of the grandparents hanging out.....
 S:  I asked if Matt could give my bike a tuneup.
 S:  I was ready to go out for a ride with the fellas.
 S:  I may not have a Harley - but I'm ready to go!  Thanks Gigi!
Grandpa Armstrong tore into his Father's Day gifts while Uncle Rich, Steph, Aunt Wendy, and Aunt Laura looked on.  
 S&G:  Ong Ngoai loved his presents!
 S&G:  Papa Cork opened his presents nice and slow.
S&G:  Attention Stance while Dad opened his presents from us.  Happy Father's Day Daddy!  We love you. 


No comments: