Monday, October 3, 2011

Outnumbered!

S&G:  Ha - the adults were totally outnumbered once we headed out for a boat tour along the Georgetown harbor.  Can Dad handle three boys?  And why is Auntie Anh all free!? 
 G:  Don't worry - I put her to work once we got on the boat.
  Note:  Please don't judge the fact that Grace has a pacifier.  We were in survival mode on vacation and somehow the plug got put back in.  It's gone again.  
G:  It was nice to be reunited and I'm pretty sure it made it's way back to my mouth to keep it SHUT!
 Benny and Mom!
 S:  It was awesome to hang out with the fellas:  Dad, Jakey, Me, Benny, and Uncle Bucko. 
 G:  Girl Power! 
 G:  The two littlest LyJordans and Mayles with Daddy and Auntie Anh!
 S&G:  Just chilling on a pole in Georgetown. 
 G:  Sorry I didn't cooperate for this shot.  I saw something shiny. 

No comments: