Thursday, March 31, 2011

They're BACK........(again!)

G: Ba Ngoai was back in the house after a nice trip to Aruba! HOORAY!
 S:  I love getting my tourist t-shirt!!
 G:  Good thing I am the only girl......I get cute dresses! 
 S&G:  We were so happy to have Ong Ba Ngoai back.  Cheers! 
 S:  I told Ong Ngoai how much I missed him. 
 S:  Thanks for coming over to hang out with me tomorrow too - Ong Ngoai.  Staying at home with you will make me forget I have strep throat!  That and your tasty Chao Ga that you made for me.  YUM!  I am so lucky to have Grandpas that love me.  Papa Cork stayed at home with me on Wednesday and Dad had me today.  I may be faking just to hang out with my favorite men! 
 S:  "If you're happy and you know it......
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Sammy.

Love
Aunt Laura