Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Scavenger Hunt!

S&G: Before Halloween, we pre-gamed it at Mom's school for their Annual Halloween Scavenger Hunt.  Mrs. Dansa was so excited to see us with Drew and Aunt Heidi! 
S&G:  We went parading through the hallways in our costumes. 
G:  One of Mom's former students was excited that I was a hot dog too!
  (Why is there never any relish or ketchup on the hot dog costumes?)
S:  For some reason the Moms wanted Drew and I to stand still and pose with this tree.  
Well - this was the best it got after 15 shots.  HA! 
S:  Kinger was super excited to meet me and we had a good time hanging out.  
Thanks for rushing back to school to see us! 
S:  Good thing Kinger was around to watch Grace while I was busy checking out my candy.  Mrs. Dansa was so nice to go through my bag to make sure there were no peanut candies! 
S&G:  We had such a good time, that we are going to make sure Mom brings us back to this annual event!  

1 comment:

Drew and Luke said...

Great double post guys!! I had a great time with you both - looking forward to next year - we'll TOTALLY outnumber our mommies'!
:o)
Drew