Thursday, September 2, 2010

Summer of Sleeping

S:  So - pretty much I have enjoyed a nice summer at home with my Mom and Dad.  Living the life with teachers in the summer.  Here I am all groggy in my bed in the morning.
 
 S:  The thing with parents that have the summers off?  They like to visit with their other teacher friends.  So here I am taking a nap at Aunt Sarah and Uncle Marty's house after a fun morning together. 
 
  S:  I brought my own Lightning McQueen pillow along because I am a known "drooler" and didn't want to mess up Uncle Marty's pillow!  Sorry if I messed up your pillows at your house Aunt Katie!
S:  Here I am at Papa Cork's house.....funny positioning huh!?

 S:  Here I am in Mom and Dad's traveling bed catching a snooze while Mr. Lampka and the crew were working on installing the hardwood floor outside my bedroom. 
S:  As if you couldn't tell, I am a pretty solid sleeper.  Mom - do you REALLY have to get all in my business while I am trying to catch some Zzzz's!?
G:  Ehhhh...I just embrace it now.  Everyone loves my arms out sleeping stance. 

1 comment:

Drew and Luke said...

I will admit, I enjoyed getting my snooze on while momma was home from work this summer! I think our mom's enjoyed it too! See you guys soon!
Love,
Drew