Friday, July 23, 2010

Friendlys.....Where it's At!

 S:  I was so excited that Uncle Bucko came out to dinner with us to celebrate my birthday!
 
 S:  Yum......AND I am such a good boy that I chose apples as my side dish instead of french fries.  My Mom thought I was crazy!
 S:  She's just so happy to see her boy growing up! 
 G:  Dad kept his eye on me at the dinner table.
 G:  Wait a minute....WHAT does Sammy have in front of him!?
 S:  It's MY birthday silly!!  I got a Mr. Conehead....my fave (remember?)!
 G:  Whatever brother.  I got to hang out with Uncle Bucko!
 S:  Three years old baby!  I showed all of the servers when they blitzed our table to sing Happy Birthday to me.  Uncle Bucko was THRILLED about that!  Ha!
 S:  Once we got home....I opened up one last present from Mom, Dad, and Gracie. 
 S:  Hooray!  A Tee Ball set!  Watch out kids.....I have an aluminum bat now!
 

1 comment:

Drew and Luke said...

Happy Birthday Sammy (aka SamBee!)!! I had a blast hanging with you and Grace!!! See you soon!
Love,
Drew